Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Helpful Honda Suprise

The most amazing thing happened to me last week. So a few weeks ago I submitted for a documentary about brides that was posted on lacasting.com.  I made it past the first screening and had an interview on Skype a few days later. From the Skype interview the company narrowed it down to 5 girls to go to newly opened Davids Bridal on Pico and La Cienega.  They also wanted us to bring a family or friend along to try on dresses.  So my cousin and I showed up and casting said it is now a Market Research so just take inventory of the whole experience.  We walked in and they handed us water so that was a plus on our mental check list. They had three dresses waiting for me that were on my bridal profile.  When I got to the last dress which was the runner up dress from a few months ago, why did the helpful Honda girl come out and say "Do you like your dresss because this is random acts of kindness and Honda is buying your wedding dress today" .  I thought is this candid camera, where is ashton is this punked.  I could not believe it, cameras and producers started coming out of dressing rooms and I was made aware this was not a joke Honda was buying my dress today.  I was handed my receipt and the dress will arrive early January. Whoever they pick will also be on a National Honda Commercial which would also be a plus for me, but even if not I am still in shock that they bought my dress on the spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment